[keycloak-user] Tempates - login.ftl - How is login.username being set?

Frank Herrmann frank.herrmann at modernizingmedicine.com
Tue May 17 14:19:24 EDT 2016

In the template, login.ftl, the parameter login.username is begin used to
fill back in the username field after a failed login. In our custom
template, I have additional fields I wound not want a user to have to
refill after a failed login. Some of these fields are pre-populated via the
form authenticator with context.form().setAttribute, which works fine.
However, on a failed login, the login page changes and this context is lost.

Is it possible to set additional fields to save their data during failed
login?

Thanks,

-Frank

--