[keycloak-user] custom role description not showing up on consent screen

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu May 19 01:04:50 EDT 2016

By "link to start the openid connect authorization code flow" do you mean
the scope query param? We don't support that yet. You need to configure the
scope for the client through the admin console. For it to show up on the
consent screen the user has to have a role mapping on the role and the
client has to have a scope (through admin console) or full scope.