[keycloak-user] Keycloak OAuth High CPU usage

Vaibhav Naldurgkar vaibhav_naldurgkar at persistent.com
Thu May 19 07:24:36 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I am using Keycloak 1.9.3 with default configuration. Keycloak server is installed on RHEL 6.5 virtual image with 4 CPU , 8 GB RAM and java version is jdk1.8.0_73 We are trying to use keycloak as a OAuth provider. But when we try and generate token(http:///auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/token) for more than 10-20 users the server gets too slow and cpu usage goes over 100%.
Any pointers on how to improve performance of keycloak OAuth provider. We need to support at least 200 concurrent users.

Thanks, Vaibhav

DISCLAIMER