[keycloak-user] Terms and Conditions

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Sun May 22 20:37:33 EDT 2016

On 5/22/2016 8:25 PM, Stan Silvert wrote:
> It might be a nice addition to the admin UI if we allow you to assign
> a required action to all users.  Something to think about for a 2.x
> feature.
Or not.  I'll argue with myself for a moment.

It opens up a can of worms I call "mass update".    If we did it for one
attribute like required actions we would want to do it for other
attributes such as roles.  While doable, mass update is hard to get
right from a usability perspective.

We're probably better off improving the usability of the admin client
and making it easier to do your own scripting.