[keycloak-user] Token generation: possibilities to improve performance

Matuszak, Eduard eduard.matuszak at atos.net
Tue May 24 05:46:57 EDT 2016

Hello

Motivated by considerations on how to improve the performance of the token generation process I have two questions:

-       I noticed that Keycloak's token generation via endpoint "auth/realms/ccp/protocol/openid-connect/token" generates a triple of tokens (access-, refresh- and id-token). Is there any possibility to dispense with the id-token generation?

-       Is there a possibility to cause Keycloak to generate more "simple" bearer tokens then complex jwt-tokens?

Best regards, Eduard Matuszak