[keycloak-user] Retrieve Roles-Groups association from LDAP

Harits Elfahmi adilelfahmi at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:07:32 EDT 2016

Hello guys,

We're trying to sync roles and groups from LDAP to Keycloak and vice versa.
If we attach some keycloak roles to a group, can this association be synced
back to LDAP? How should I config my User Federation Mapper for Group
mapper?

>From what I understand we can set the Membership LDAP Attribute, but I
think this is to associate between groups and users, not groups and roles.
Is it possible to do this, or is the group-roles association can only be
configured from keycloak?

Thanks
--
Cheers,