[keycloak-user] Keycloak & Forced Authentication

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Tue May 24 08:53:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way in Keycloak to force the
authentication of a user?

>From my application, I may need a user to reverify their credentials.  They
will likely already have a session with keycloak open, but I need them to
re-enter their credentials.  Is there a way to do this?  Or even an API
call I can make with the user's credentials to verify them?

Likewise, I need to be able to provide a SAML ForceAuth=true.  Is this
possible in Keycloak?

John