[keycloak-user] Management of compromising bug tickets

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu May 26 02:16:23 EDT 2016

Security sensitive issues are marked as security sensitive, which means
that only the reporter and core team members can view the issue. However,
as it's all open source someone can monitor commits and figure out exploits
that way.

Once we have a supported version of Keycloak ready we'll have a channel to
distribute patches to customers prior to disclosing any details and code to
the community.