[keycloak-user] Non Browser based TOTP setup

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri May 27 01:33:09 EDT 2016

Do you have login working without OTP? That would be the first step and it
sounds like you may not have that working based on you're looking at
account management console. You should use direct grant api (what OIDC
calls resource owner credential grant). Take a look at
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/direct-access-grants.html
.

Also, seriously reconsider how you're doing this implementation. For a
better user experience I would strongly recommend using an external user
agent. This is what is recommended by OAuth/OIDC specs as well as by us.