[keycloak-user] keycloak-admin-client and realm initialization

Okie Oth okie.othsam at gmail.com
Tue May 31 07:33:14 EDT 2016

Thank you for the response :)
I had the same idea and so I grab the existing realm roles from the
server before I create the new group. A realm role with the desired name
exists and I try to add it with ID and name in setRealmRoles.

I also try to add a group at first, grab the group list from server and
update the group with new (but existing) realm roles. With wireshark I
sniff the content that goes to the rest service and it contains my data.

The response was HTTP-State 202 (no data).

I test my code against final version 1.9.4 and 1.9.5. The keycloak
server runs in standalone mode in a Ubuntu 14.04 VM and uses Postgresql
as backend.

Beside the groups I got a similar effect if I create a new user. I can
create the user, but he has no assigned group.

Cheers