[keycloak-user] Email Verification

Adam Keily adam.keily at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Nov 1 22:34:20 EDT 2016

Just wondering if I'm missing something. The following scenario, to me, seems flawed.

Realm Setting to verify email = On

1.       New user registers an account.

2.       From the account page, they change their email address, but have a typo in the address.

3.       Attempt to login again and receive an error saying their email needs to be verified.

4.       Cannot verify email because of the typo, user is locked out.

To my way of thinking the email address should be verified at the time it is changed and before the new value is written to the attribute. Is that possible?

Thanks
Adam