[keycloak-user] Exception with User Storage SPI priority configuration

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:10:37 EDT 2016

I just tried it with a private window in chrome (53.0.2785.143 Built on
Ubuntu) as well as firefox (49.0.2).

The following seems to work in current master (2.4.0.CR-1 c3f3c5c)

Steps:
1) User Federation -> add provider -> example-user-storage-jpa
2) click save (note the cache policy stays empty NOT default -> which
changes to DEFAULT after save)

-> Success message -> now I can edit the storage provider without problems.

The following does not work

Steps:
1) User Federation -> add provider -> example-user-storage-jpa
2) select CachePolicy: Default
3) click save

-> Error message...

Same in firefox and chrome.

With the latest keycloak release 2.3.0.Final I can also reproduce the
problem in chrome and firefox

Steps:
1) User Federation -> add provider -> example-user-storage-jpa
2) click save

-> Success message

Priority is empty after save...
3) changing priority to 10