[keycloak-user] Client Registration and OpenShift

Juraci Paixão Kröhling juraci at kroehling.de
Wed Nov 9 08:43:51 EST 2016

Hello,

Has anyone performed any work around automating client registrations in
the context of OpenShift applications? I'm automating the setup of
Hawkular APM for OpenShift, and I would like to add an option to "plug"
Keycloak to the mix. The first idea is to create a Keycloak server on
the namespace/project and use a wrapper script on APM's standalone.sh to
call /auth/realms/master/clients-registrations/default, saving the
client information then to the standalone.xml. If someone has done
something like this before, I'd like to chat a bit before I go forward
with this option.

- Juca.