[keycloak-user] automatic user cleanup with UserSessionProvider SPI

schwartzbj17 at gmail.com schwartzbj17 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:45:29 EST 2016

Is there a way using one of the service provider interfaces to automatically delete users when the user session expires?  I tried the UserSessionProvider, but am not sure how to install it and have Keycloak use it.  I tried installing it in the providers folder to no avail.   I tried installing it as a module to no avail.  Anyone have a working example of this provider?

I’ve successfully built and installed other SPIs without issue, but those had working examples in the keycloak documentation and/or GitHub.

I’m using Keycloak 2.3.0.Final

---