[keycloak-user] Clarifications regarding advanced authentications (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML)

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:31:15 EST 2016

Hi Stian,
I will happy for additional clarifications:

  1.  Is it possible to perform only authentication against LDAP?
Just provide user name and password and keycloak authenticates it against LDAP.
  2.  Where the LDAP user password is stored? In keycloak DB? In LDAP?
  3.  Is it possible to use LDap User federation with other types of the authentications?
For example with additional user provider?