[keycloak-user] Step-Up Authentication

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 03:02:53 EST 2016

Right, we don't have step-up authentication OOTB right now.

In theory, you can implement some support of it by yourself, because we
have Authentication SPI. So you can do the flow, which will somehow
differ the required level of authentication (for example based on some
request parameter) and then choose the authenticators based on the
required level etc. But note that it likely won't be trivial to do this
properly.

Marek