[keycloak-user] Is An IDP - Initiated SSO to Broker Possible?

Chris Brandhorst Chris.Brandhorst at topicus.nl
Mon Nov 14 04:36:34 EST 2016

Let’s forget about FOOBAR. From my JIRA ticket, I’m trying an IdP-initiated SSO from IdP A to
IdP B (after which we can do all sorts of things with the authenticators).

Stian called this a bug (set for 2.4.1.Final now), but it seems you’re saying this is not supported?
This causes me some confusion, can you clarify?

Thanks,
Chris