[keycloak-user] Is there a way to include a link within an error message?

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Nov 23 15:00:55 EST 2016

I don't follow you on this. Why your user can't
request a password reset[1] again after the link expires? That's the
standard flow for most of applications.

I believe that is possible to implement a custom authentication
flow, but at first glance such requirement sounds odd to me.

[1] - https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-adminstration-guide/content/v/2.1/topics/login-settings/forgot-password.html

On 2016-11-23, Ben Quirk wrote:
> My scenario: A user requests a password reset but their link expires. When
> they click the link, they're shown an error message that comes from the
> message property: "invalidCodeMessage".
>

> Is it possible to include a new password reset link here so they can easily
> request a new one?
>

> I figured could do this in the template, however it looks like error.tpl is
> used for all errors and the message is being rendered with
> "${message.summary}" so I can't easily pass a message parameter through via
> the template.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Ben

abstractj