[keycloak-user] Keycloak - force session revalidation (update?)

Mariusz Chruscielewski - Info.nl mariusz at info.nl
Fri Nov 25 02:42:37 EST 2016

Hi,

In our case, when customer pays for subscription, we add subscription number and additional role to his account in KC. During this process customer is logged in, is there a way to smoothly update his session details, to include new role (without logout/login) ?

We use Java adapter to secure our webapp. Is there a way to update Keycloak Context from java (API call?)

Kind Regards,

Mariusz Chruścielewski

software engineer

mariusz at info.nl<mailto:mariusz at info.nl>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariusz-chruscielewski>  |  +31 (0)20 530 9113<tel:+31205309113%20>

info.nl <http://www.info.nl>

Sint Antoniesbreestraat 16  |  1011 HB Amsterdam  |  +31 (0)20 530 9100<tel:+31205309100>