[keycloak-user] Is there a way to include a link within an error message resource?

Ben Quirk ben.quirk at edlogics.com
Mon Nov 28 09:09:52 EST 2016

My scenario: A user requests a password reset but their link expires. When
they click the link, they're shown an error message that comes from the
message property: "invalidCodeMessage".

Is it possible to include a new password reset link here so they can easily
request a new one?

I figured could do this in the template, however it looks like error.tpl is
used for all errors and the message is being rendered with
"${message.summary}" so I can't easily pass a message parameter through via
the template.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Quirk