[keycloak-user] multiple ldap servers (failover)

lists lists at merit.unu.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:53:07 EST 2016

Hi,

I did not file an issue, but instead worked around it, by using HAproxy
on the keycloak server:

- make keycloak talk to haproxy on ldaps://localhost:636
- make haproxy connect to our three ldap backend servers.

As I am using this on most of our other servers as well, so it actually
makes our config more standard, plus: haproxy keeps a log of backend
servers coming up and going down, so you know at all times what is going on.

Perhaps this solution works for you too.

Best,
MJ