[keycloak-user] Accessing JGroups ports in Docker keycloak-ha-postgres

Staffan solsson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 04:31:40 EST 2016

After lots of experimentation, I found keycloak-mysql to be more useful
than keycloak-ha-postgres for HA in Kubernetes. See
https://github.com/jboss-dockerfiles/keycloak/pull/62

There is some more background in the JGroups mailing list thread "Expose
JGroups ports in Docker keycloak-ha-postgres".

/Staffan