[keycloak-user] Does refreshing the token extend the session?

Chris Stephens chris.stephens at edlogics.com
Tue Nov 29 18:36:52 EST 2016

We have an angular app and are using the keycloak js adapter. We refresh the token if it expires within 5 seconds. We also refresh the token every 15 minutes. Our users can jump in and out of our angular app. When they come back in the initialization logic goes to the key cloak server to make sure they are logged in. What our QA team is telling us is after 2-3 hours of clicking on the site the user is no longer logged in, but some of the calls with bearer tokens still go through. We need to know if refreshing the token or doing the 'check-sso' extends the session.

Christopher Stephens