[keycloak-user] How to stop the keycloak server from standalone sh

Amaeztu amaeztu at tesicnor.com
Tue Nov 29 14:44:16 EST 2016

For the first reply, i could give it a try through the standalone.xml file (I can externalize it from the docker container and edit it).

For the second, yes, that's the command I'm actually trying to execute but with the issue that I don't know how to stop the server through the container.

Nire Sony Xperia™ telefonotik bidalita

---- Stan Silvert igorleak idatzi du ----