[keycloak-user] multiple redirects after authentication

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 10:45:03 EDT 2016

Hi Josh,

I have the paths with trailing slashes in my web.xml. Just my entityId does
not has a trailing slash.
Also the application sometime works in one assertion and sometime it will
take 3-4 round trips but it always works eventually.
We enabled the debug logging but it seems adapter does not put anything in
the logs.

I am not sure where to look next. In case you can think of anything else
that will really help me unblock myself.

Regards,
Pulkit.

Thanks,
Pulkit