[keycloak-user] CORS headers not sent issue

GRMAN, Tomas Tomas.GRMAN at orange.com
Tue Oct 4 11:10:34 EDT 2016

Hello

I have come across weird issue regarding CORS implementation in Keycloak (ver. 2.2.1 )

I have properly specified "Web Origins" settings in Admin Console for the OIDC client.
The problem is that the CORS headers (Access-Control-Allow-Origin) are not sent for all the requests coming towards idp.example.com (Implicit Flow)

https://idp.example.com/auth/realms/test/.well-known/openid-configuration (CORS headers are sent)

https://idp.example.com/auth/realms/test/protocol/openid-connect/certs (CORS headers are not sent)

Is there something more to be configured in order to make Keycloak send CORS headers with all the requests? Maybe a bug?

Curently I have added CORS headers on NGINX reverse proxy for this endpoint. (certs)

Any advice is appreciated :)

Tomas Grman