[keycloak-user] CORS headers not sent issue

GRMAN, Tomas Tomas.GRMAN at orange.com
Wed Oct 5 04:07:26 EDT 2016

Hi Marek,

In our case the client application is not using keycloak.js adapter.
Application was developed by the partner and they used their own OIDC identity server. When we connected the application to our keycloak instance, the CORS problem I have previously described appeared.

As you said, I think CORS headers should be added to all the public endpoints (including certs). In our case the client application (AngularJS) is using implicit flow and is trying to verify jwt token it receives and for that it needs certs. This is only my understanding of the problem, I don't know the architecture of the application, I am just trying to integrate it :)

I can create bug on JIRA, but I am not sure what you meant by PR? Thanks for info.

Tomas