[keycloak-user] broker saml - forbidden

java at neposoft.com java at neposoft.com
Wed Oct 5 07:46:17 EDT 2016

Further more:
I am seeing in keycloak logs:
07:28:21,115 ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator]
(default task-2) failed to turn code into token
07:28:21,117 ERROR [org.keycloak.adapters.OAuthRequestAuthenticator]
(default task-2) status from server: 403

This is happening after the handshake done with Idp and returned back to
keycloak oidc.

anyone has any tips.
Appreciate it.