[keycloak-user] custom locale not loaded from theme module

Mark Hayen m.hayen at first8.nl
Fri Oct 7 11:29:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

We're upgrading to 2.2.1.Final and run into a problem with our locale 'nl'.

Together with a new theme we've added dutch translations. We use this as
a module.

now the dutch locale isn't loaded when following the instructions on
keycloak.org about the theme.properties etc.

after trying out a lot of combinations I could only get it to work when
I also added my locale to the theme.properties

of the base themes login, email and account like this
"locales=nl,ca,de,en,es,fr,it,ja,lt,no,pt-BR,ru".

this used not to be neccesary, at least not in 1.8.1.Final.

Can you confirm this?

Thank you

Mark Hayen

First8 B.V.