[keycloak-user] Out of memory error on Keycloak cluster

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 09:33:53 EDT 2016

I believe we fixed some cache leakage problems sometime between 1.9.1
and 1.9.8.  You'll have to search JIRA.  I strongly suggest you upgrade
to 1.9.8.  We did a huge amount of stability, performance, and bug fixes
between 1.9.1 and 1.9.8 to get Keycloak ready for product.  RH-SSO is
based on Keycloak 1.9.8.