[keycloak-user] User Session Note Mapper

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 02:55:54 EDT 2016

It seems the docs is outdated. I can't see any reference to
BROKER_PROVIDER_ID in the code. Could you please create JIRA for fix the
docs?

Instead there are 2 userSession notes added after broker login :
"identity_provider" - ID (alias) of the identity/social provider used to
login
"identity_provider_identity" - IdentityProvider identity (username) of
the authenticated user

I believe both should work fine and you should see claims in the token
if you configure appropriate userSessionNote protocol mappers with them.

Marek