[keycloak-user] Keycloak 2.2.1 Overlay on EAP 6.4.x

Jeremy Simon jeremy at jeremysimon.com
Thu Oct 13 13:22:50 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Is Keycloak 2.2.1's overlay supported on JBoss EAP 6.4.x (or
thereabouts)?  It appears it's more geared solely for Wildfly.  We
noticed the overlay is missing the keycloak specific standalone XML
with SPI configurations.  And in the bin directory of the overlay,
there's a keycloak-install.cli which has an 'embed-server' command
that EAP doesn't seem recognize.

Previously we were on 1.7, running on EAP 6.4.  We're in the process
of upgrading our custom SPIs and noticed things are a bit different!
Any insight appreciated!

jeremy
jeremy at jeremysimon.com