[keycloak-user] About using Spring Boot adapter

java_os java at neposoft.com
Sun Oct 16 06:47:36 EDT 2016

if i switch to spring boot adapter, it works localhost embedded tomcat,
but deployed under jboss/undertow it does not even protect the endpoint.
In spring sec setup at least i can see it protects it but i suspect is
undertow that is the isshe with the too many redirects. The only way i
canget it working is standard jee protecting ir by web.xml, but it's not
what i want to do.
The gus at jboss wondering if they even tried this scenario that Im facing.
thanks