[keycloak-user] Keycloak live in multiple data centers

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 14:30:27 EDT 2016

+1 If anyone has setup Keycloak on multiple data centers please share

We are currently looking at this for RH-SSO (supported version of
Keycloak). The current plan in summary is:

* Database replicated synchronously
* Cross data center replication of sessions as well as dealing with realm
and user invalidations using an external JBoss Data Grid instance (Red Hat
JBoss Data Grid)

You can also take a look at the excellent write-up from Red Hat IT who are
using RH-SSO in multiple data centers,
http://developers.redhat.com/blog/2016/10/04/how-red-hat-re-designed-its-single-sign-on-sso-architecture-and-why/