[keycloak-user] method level role based authorization

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 19 00:28:46 EDT 2016

You can do this with the regular EAP7 adapter, but you need to make sure
the security context is propagated correctly. Check the
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/securing-client-applications-guide/content/topics/oidc/java/jboss-adapter.html
it describes how to do it. Search that page for KeycloakLoginModule to
quickly find it.