[keycloak-user] Keycloak 2.3.0.CR1 is out

Niko Köbler niko at n-k.de
Sat Oct 22 03:23:52 EDT 2016

Great work, thank for all the effort!

>   - *User SPI* - We now have a new simpler User SPI.

Is there already some documentation and/or examples available?
We are running a system with some custom User Federation Providers and I need to update our Keycloak servers to 2.3.0 b/c of other issues/fixes, I just want to know, how to change my Federation Providers.

And is there a necessary migration path for users imported by a custom Federation Provider, now using the User SPI?
Would be great to get some more information on this!

Cheers,
- Niko