[keycloak-user] password history not always correctly considered

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 09:00:48 EDT 2016

We purge older history entries.  Its based on creation date of current
time in milliseconds.  I guess it could be possible that the update is
happening so fast that multiple entries have the same creation date.
Are you running tests in a cluster?  Could also be possible that the
machines in your cluster don't have fully synchronized clocks.

Does it work for the 1st 2 tries, then fail on the 3rd?  Then that is
probably the problem you are experiencing.