[keycloak-user] Unable to load depency for "keycloak-events-api" module

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Oct 26 05:59:55 EDT 2016

Have you tried to compare with one of our examples[1]?

It seems to me that you forgot include it as dependency[2], but I can be
wrong.

[1] - https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/providers/event-listener-sysout
[2] - https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/providers/event-listener-sysout/pom.xml#L40

On 2016-10-26, abhishek raghav wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to write my own event listener on keycloak. I refered the
> sysout examle. When i am registering this module on jboss, i am getting
> this exception.
>
> Caused by: org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException:
> org.keycloak.keycloak-events-api:main
>
> When i checked i could not locate keycloak-events-api module under modules
> directory.
>
> I am working on keycloak-2.2.1 Final version.
>
> Please suggest what wrong I am doing here. Thanks in advance.
>

> Cheers
> Abhishek Raghav

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914