[keycloak-user] Keep alive sessions for multiply applications

Michael Furman michael_furman at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:01:24 EDT 2016

Hi all,
How Keycloak keeps alive sessions for multiply applications?
For example, I login to the first application then perform SSO case for the second application.
After it I work only on the first application for a long time (more than the second application session timeout).

What happens when I move back to the second application?
Will Keycloak keep alive the session for the second application?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
   Michael