[keycloak-user] Feature request: increase federation provider ldap filter field length

Vincent Sluijter Vincent.Sluijter at crv4all.com
Fri Oct 28 04:33:39 EDT 2016

As I am unable to login to the Keycloak Jira on jbossdeveloper.org to enter this issue, I am trying this mailing list.

The maximum character size of the LDAP filter in a federation provider is 255 (similar to http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-October/003319.html). Our filter query is larger then this. We would like to request that the value field, for the table user_federation_config, is made larger. For example varchar(2047) to allow long LDAP filters (multiple groups with big Active Directory names).

Kind regards,

Vincent Sluijter
This message is subject to the following E-mail Disclaimer. (http://www.crv4all.com/disclaimer-email/) CRV Holding B.V. seats according to the articles of association in Arnhem, Dutch trade number 09125050.