[keycloak-user] Oracle Database Connection Issues

Thomas Barcia TBarcia at wfscorp.com
Fri Oct 28 09:44:50 EDT 2016

Stan,

Thank you for your response…  I had a network engineer spend 2 hours looking into logs and packet captures, had the DBA team checking their logs and I’ve been thru all of the Linux server logs and cannot see anything that might be the cause.

Now, we have upgraded from 1.6.1 to 1.9.0 to 1.9.8 to 2.2.1 all without a server restart so there was a thought that there might have been a process running that could be causing the issue so I rebooted the Linux servers last night.  I’ll keep an eye on it today to see if this has resolved the issue.