[keycloak-user] SAML error for Google Apps

Marcelo Barbosa firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 5 14:17:16 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm adjust my certificates and get another error in my integration(Keycloak
and Google Apps), If someone see this same error in your environments ?

Help <https://www.google.com/support/a>|Sign out
<https://www.google.com/a/timer4docs.com.br/Logout>
This service cannot be accessed because your login request contained
invalid audience information. Please log in and try again.

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
Cheers,[image: Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 1.08.07 AM.png]

Marcelo
…