[keycloak-user] Invoke interceptor to modify object created by adatper after reading keycloak json file

Jitendra Chouhan jitendrachouhan03 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:11:48 EDT 2016

Hello,

Is there anyway we can use keep/invoke some kind of interceptor once
keycloak.json file has been read and object created by keycloak
adapter(code) for web application adapter. Which class get initialized and
create's object from installed JSON file?

While referring SPI section in there keycloak documentation found there is
Config class which has
hold that data but could not get much idea to write custom implementation
to inject data in object created by keycloak adapter.

Do not want to keep client key and keystore password in JSON file instead
can be pulled from somewhere else at run time and will inject into created
object with custom code.

Please do let me know if further information is required.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Chouhan