[keycloak-user] Integrating with enterprise PKI e.g. Entrust..

Jonathan Rathbone getjonrathbone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 06:38:38 EDT 2016

Hi there,

hope you can help. I’ve searched the documentation, and nothing seems to jump out that clarifies this so…

I have a set of web apps and services, all secured with Keycloak using OAuth and JWT, with Single-Sign-On.

I have a potential customer who is looking for us to integrate our app suite with their enterprise PKI solution for IDP and SSO.

Is there a way that Keycloak can enable this for us, so that we can keep our app architecture isolated from the customers specific security architecture, or will we have to produce a version of our apps and services that have a dedicated integration to the enterprise PKI solution’s services?

Sorry if this is a bit of noob question!

sincere thanks,

Jon