[keycloak-user] Exposing the applications API

Grégoire Paris gparis at universcine.com
Tue Sep 6 08:00:49 EDT 2016

Hello!

I'm trying to get a REST equivalent of
/auth/realms/{my-realm}/account/applications , is there one and if yes,
where is it documented? I've looked for it in the admin REST api doc,
without luck, but maybe it's a separate API?

The ultimate goal would be to be able to list applications a user has
access to, from a special client application named "Dashboard", which
aims at helping employees move easily from one application to another.

If you're interested in fake internet points, you can answer this on SO:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39333592/account-applications-api

Have a nice day,
--
G.Paris