[keycloak-user] keycloak.js - page reloads itself when logged in

Andy Yar andyyar66 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:30:19 EDT 2016

Hello,
I've tried running
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/demo-template/angular2-product-app
app on localhost against my Keycloak instance. The page reloading issue
caused by iFrame checks was present too.

The only significant change I made to the demo app was replacing the
keycloak.json with mine. The difference is using a non-localhost URL:
"auth-server-url": "http://<serverURL>:8080/sso". CORS comes to mind.