[keycloak-user] Invoke interceptor to modify object created by adatper after reading keycloak json file

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 02:32:13 EDT 2016

Use a custom KeycloakConfigResolver and you get full control over the
config. See the following for an example:

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/multi-tenant/src/main/java/org/keycloak/example/multitenant/control/PathBasedKeycloakConfigResolver.java
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/multi-tenant/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml#L24