[keycloak-user] Deploy theme as archive, how to declare in standalone.xml ?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Sep 9 04:49:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

this changed between 2.2 and 2.1 . It seems you're looking for latest
docs related to 2.2 but in 2.1 the stuff is different. See docs for 2.1
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-developer-guide/content/v/2.1/topics/themes.html
.

But you're right that docs can specify it should be put under subsystem
. Also it is "theme/modules/module" , not "theme/module/modules" . Will
fix it.

Thanks,
Marek