[keycloak-user] keycloak.js - page reloads itself when logged in

Andy Yar andyyar66 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:26:13 EDT 2016

Ok, so it must be related to my usage scenario.

I don't use keycloak.js served from the Keycloak server but as a local node
module instead. Then again I run my Angular app on localhost and I auth it
against a Keycloak which runs on a dedicated server/domain.

FYI my Keyclok admin console works normally - no refreshes.