[keycloak-user] Property 'databaseSchema' needs to be specified in the configuration

Francisco Montada fmontadamt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 03:10:30 EDT 2016

Hi team
we are running Keycloak 2.1.0-Final version using mongo DB but it is not
working, we are getting the error below

ERROR [org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider] (default
task-3) Failed to make identity provider oauth callback:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Property 'databaseSchema' needs to be specified
in the configuration

we have the correct configuration listed on the documentation, but it is
not working
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-installation-and-configuration/content/v/2.1/topics/mongo.html

We also see that other person got the same error,
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2016-May/006007.html

This is our keycloak-server.json configuration

{

    "providers": [

        "classpath:${jboss.home.dir}/providers/*"

    ],

    "admin": {

        "realm": "master"

    },

    "eventsStore": {

        "provider": "mongo",

        "mongo": {

            "exclude-events": [ "REFRESH_TOKEN" ]

        }

    },

    "realm": {

        "provider": "mongo"

    },

    "user": {

        "provider": "mongo"

    },

    "userCache": {

        "default" : {

            "enabled": true

        }

    },

    "userSessionPersister": {

        "provider": "mongo"

    },

    "authorizationPersister": {

        "provider": "mongo"

    },

    "timer": {

        "provider": "basic"

    },

    "theme": {

        "staticMaxAge": 2592000,

        "cacheTemplates": true,

        "cacheThemes": true,

        "folder": {

          "dir": "${jboss.home.dir}/themes"

        }

    },

    "scheduled": {

        "interval": 900

    },

    "connectionsHttpClient": {

        "default": {}

    },

    "connectionsMongo": {

        "default": {

            "host": "10.0.22.56",

            "port": "27017",

            "db": "ondbook",

            "user": "appUser",

            "password" : "password",

            "connectionsPerHost": 100,

            "databaseSchema": "update",

            "schema": "2.1.0.Final"

         }

    },

    "realmCache": {

        "default" : {

            "enabled": true

        }

    },

    "connectionsInfinispan": {

        "provider": "default",

        "default": {

            "cacheContainer" : "java:comp/env/infinispan/Keycloak"

        }

    }

}

Other problem is that we do not know why the logs is showing JPA connection
when we config Mongo

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Property 'databaseSchema' needs to
be specified in the configuration

at
org.keycloak.connections.jpa.DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.lazyInit(DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.java:132)

at
org.keycloak.connections.jpa.DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.create(DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.java:62)

at
org.keycloak.connections.jpa.DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.create(DefaultJpaConnectionProviderFactory.java:50)

Could someone help us

Thanks

Francisco